The postholder will be responsible for the management, implementation, and delivery of the partnership-based Motability funded Project. The aim of this project is to increase the quality of life (through improved transport options) for people living with disabilities and the elderly. This project consists of four key strands: delivery of passenger trips to individuals and groups, sourcing, and procurement of twenty-three accessible vehicles, and the setting up of a driver training and employment programme. Easilink CT is leading on this project and the postholder will be required to liaise closely with representatives from the following partner organisations; CDM CT, Fermanagh CT and North Coast CT. .
- Responsible for the management, implementation, and delivery of all four strands of the Motability Project in close liaison and co-ordination with the Easilink Chief Executive, the Project Management Group, and the Project Steering Group.
- To establish, implement and maintain effective and ongoing monitoring and evaluation systems which will be used to measure ongoing performance and to report back to the project funder.
- To develop and manage positive relationships and communication with key stakeholders including public, private, and community / voluntary organisations.
- To organise various marketing and promotional campaigns, events, and workshops and materials to increase awareness of the project and to recruit programme volunteers, as well as assist the project partners in terms of participant recruitment.
- To perform secretariat duties pertaining to the Motability Project Management Group and the wider Project Steering Group.
- To work closely with the Easilink Chief Executive Officer, the Easilink financial officer and partner organisations to develop and maintain systems to manage the project budget in line with the Funding Letter of Offer.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree Level or equivalent in a Business, Management or Community Development related subject and 3 Years Paid Experience (in the last 5 Years) of Managing a Large-Scale Community and Voluntary Project (including Financial Management & Monitoring)
- Or 5 Years Paid Experience (in the last 8 Years) of Managing a Large-Scale Community and Voluntary Project (to include Financial Management, Monitoring and Evaluation and Reporting)
- It is essential that applicants hold a full, current driving licence and access to a car or have access to a means of transport which would enable the applicant to perform the duties of the post.
- Please see Application Pack for further information.
This is a 3 Year Fixed Term Position. Easilink provide a transport option to rural dwellers (across the Omagh, Strabane and Foyle areas) who for many reasons have difficulty using or are unable to access public transport. Work Time: Office Hours – But must be flexible to work evenings and weekends on occasion when required.
Please contact email@example.com to request an Application Pack.