Scheduler / Client Support – (Part-time / Permanent)
Job Duties: To effectively take bookings and manage enquiries from service users, schedule trips through our electronic software system, liaise with Easilink drivers and carry out general administration duties within the office environment.
Qualifications / Experience:
– 5 GCSE’s (Grade A – C) or equivalent, to include English and Maths.
– 1 years experience of working in a customer facing role.
Excellent IT skills and experience.
– Experience working in a busy office and / or administration role.
– Understanding of people impacted by social isolation and / or mobility issues.
– Geographical awareness of the Foyle and Strabane areas.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 71883282 for an application pack.
Job location: Strabane – Easilink Office
Closing date: 18/10/2021